Spectacular scenery in a memorable location. A short 45 minute drive from the state capital — but a world away from the hustle and bustle of Salt Lake City — lies Park City, an inviting locale, with outdoor activities the whole family will relish. During the cold months take advantage of the winter sports this ski destination has to offer. Then, as snow-covered slopes give way to cool mountain breezes, enjoy incredible hiking and mountain biking adventures, through wooded trails and wildflower-covered hillsides. The region is water recreation headquarters, offering delights from sailing and paddle boarding to fly fishing and river rafting. Need a day to relax? Browse through galleries full of artwork, jewelry and sculpture by local artists, enjoy delightful coffee houses, take a city ghost tour or stroll Park Silly Sunday Market. From dawn to dusk you’ll find plenty to keep you busy at the Wyndham Park City Vacation Rental.
- Wyndham Park City Vacation Rental is located in a high altitude environment.
- Parking is limited at this Park City Timeshare. Valet parking is available during peak ski season beginning every November. During the off season, self parking is available. All parking options are $10 per day.
- In an effort to preserve the beauty and cleanliness of the units, ski equipment must be stored at the on-site, Mandatory Ski Valet.
- On-site ski rentals are available through Aloha Ski and Sport. Wyndham Owners and guests receive an exclusive 20% discount when rentals are prearranged through their website prior to arrival.
- In-town transportation may be arranged with Guest Services or on-site concierge.
- Basic wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices at this Park City Timeshare. For streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wi-Fi is available for $9.95/day, $49.95/ 6-10 days, and $59.95/ 11-30 days.
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Business Center
- Ski Valet