Wyndham Bali Hai Villas
Calm Kaua‘i Delights. Located in the leading resort community of Princeville, Kauai, Wyndham Bali Hai Villas Hawaii truly captures the splendor of the Garden Island. Princeville and the neighboring town of Hanalei offers an abundance of restaurants, beaches, galleries, boutiques and challenging golf courses all within a short drive.
- A rental car is highly recommended as there are limited public transportation options and most attractions and activities are not within walking distance.
- This resort is 100 percent smoke-free in all of its units and buildings. Smoking may be permitted in designated areas on the property. Not complying with this policy may result in the assessment of a substantial fee.
- Wyndham Bali Hai Villas is not air conditioned. However, there are ceiling fans located in each unit.
- The state of Hawaii mandates a Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) based on the size of your unit. This tax is collected upon check-out. Please contact the resort for the exact amount.
- Guest registration is located in the Clubhouse and is available 24 hours per day.
- VIP benefits are exclusively for our VIP members.
- Wireless Internet is free for up to 2 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $5.00 per day, $25.00 for 6-10 days, and $30.00 for 11-30 days.
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools
- "Play Days" Activities Program
- 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Outdoor Children's Pool
- Tennis Court
- Picnic/BBQ Area
When you choose to vacation at the Wyndham Bali Hai Villas, you're sure to have the time of your life. This is one of the best places for vacation if you're a fan of a little rest and relaxation. Surround yourself with beautiful views, dig your toes into the sand, and enjoy yourself at and enjoy yourself at a Kauai vacation villa. Book your trip today!