Wyndham Great Smokies
Where There’s Smoke There’s Fun.The Smokies are like no other place — where spectacular mountains, quiet streams and wildlife exist alongside famous-name entertainment, great shopping and unique attractions. Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge combines the best of both worlds, being just a short ride to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and an even closer trip to the delightful diversions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- The water parks’ and amenity center hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the resort for more information.
- Water park passes are limited to the maximum occupancy of the unit. Additional passes cannot be purchased.
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge guests do not have access to Wyndham Smoky Mountains amenities and activities.
- Pool view units at this resort offer a view of the outdoor water park.
- Wyndham Vacation Resort Great Smokies Lodge is happy to introduce a new complimentary amenity. Units are now furnished with an interactive tablet providing information and offers from the local area, general interest articles, and resort content.
- Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
- The resort will undergo water park renovations Nov. 27 - Dec. 2, 2016. There will be some noise, dust, odors, and workers on site. Dates are subject to change.