Less Than a Mile from Historic Williamsburg. The Wyndham Kingsgate Resort is not only close to historic Williamsburg in proximity, but its décor and atmosphere also embody the region’s Colonial spirit. This peaceful resort retreat is furnished in the style of the period, yet it offers all the modern amenities and activities that will make your stay a very enjoyable experience and ensuring that you have a truly incredible vacation.
- Discount store within walking distance
- Outlet shopping, chain eateries, two grocery stores within a couple of miles
- This is a non-smoking resort
- There is a mandatory $6.00 daily fee per unit
- The 1 Bedroom units at this resort offer a queen size bed
- The Giving Tree Spa at Wyndham Governor's Green (approximately .25 miles from Wyndham Kingsgate) offers a wide range of Body Treatments and Massage Therapy services.
- Owners and guests have access to use the amenities at the resort they are registered at, and will not be permitted to use the amenities at other CLUB WYNDHAM® properties in the Williamsburg area
- Basic wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices. For streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wi-Fi is available for $9.95/day, $49.95/ 6-10 days, and $59.95/ 11-30 days.
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools (seasonal)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Movie Theater
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Exercise Equipment
- Game Room
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Restaurant (seasonal)
- Miniature Golf
- 2 Tennis Courts
- “Play Days” Activities Program
If you've been looking at family vacation packages, unsure of what to choose, rest assured that a trip to the Wyndham Kingsgate Resort is a great way to spend some time with your family. There's so much to see and do on a Williamsburg vacation, making it a great place for people of all ages. Book your trip today!