Wyndham National Harbor Resort
Treasured Past, Trendsetting Present. Just minutes from Washington, D.C., along the banks of the Potomac, is a brand new city complex called National Harbor. Combining all the best ideas from America’s greatest cities, it’s an exciting, self-contained area with everything you could ask for in a vacation destination. With Wyndham National Harbor Vacation Resorts, you can make the most of your vacation in National Harbor while you settle in and enjoy the neighborhood or use the resort as a springboard for experiencing the best of our nation’s capital. If you're planning a National Harbor vacation, this is the package for you.
- Self parking is available at the St. George Parking Garage located adjacent to the resort for $16 per day. This garage is not operated by the resort, and the rate is subject to change.
- All 42 Presidential units, which include both standard Presidential and Presidential Reserve units, have a washer/dryer. None of the remaining units have washers/dryers.
- A bellhop service will be provided upon arrival to assist guests unloading their vehicle(s). Due to the limited size of the driveway, guests will be required to park the vehicle prior to check in.
- Nearest grocery store is 4 miles away.
- Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.