Wyndham Old Town Alexandria
Unique Resort Closest to Metropolitan D.C. Experience a rare blend of Colonial-era tradition and urban excitement when you stay at Wyndham Old Town Alexandria, just 10 minutes from our nation’s capital and one mile away from the Potomac River. No other timeshare resort comes close to this superb location. By day, explore modern wonders in bustling metropolitan D.C. By night, step back in time to charming boulevards, rich in historical ambiance.
- The resort is conveniently adjacent to the Metro rail and Amtrak rail, so close you can hear the trains!
- Parking limited to one vehicle per unit; spaces are tight if you drive an SUV, truck or van. Recreational vehicle parking is unavailable.
- Luggage delivery service available for a fee through Bags VIP. Visit SkipToTheTrip.com for more details.
- This is a non-smoking resort
- Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.