Wyndham Smoky Mountains
Southern Spirit in the Smokies. When you stay at Wyndham Smoky Mountains in Sevierville, you’re right at the heart of America’s number one national park destination, close to outdoor fun and top draws like Dollywood, Splash Country and more. You’ll find a non-stop bevy of live entertainment and activities, plus a warm, friendly Southern spirit that will stay with you long after you return home.
Please Note: The resort will undergo unit renovations through Dec. 31, 2016. Some balconies may be unavailable during this time. Noise and dust may be experienced. Dates are subject to change.
- Super store and groceries, 1 mile; lots of nearby restaurants, theaters, shopping
- Vehicle suggested to reach on-site amenities, area attractions (if trolleys aren’t your thing)
- Limited parking; two parking passes per unit
- We are unable to provide parking for recreational vehicles, trailers or boats on property
- Fun Time Trolley (seasonal)
- All of the pools at this resort are saltwater pools
- Smoky Mountains guests do not have access to Great Smokies Lodge amenities and activities
- Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.